how to Boost your traffic and Adf.ly visitors

how to Boost your traffic and Adf.ly visitors
Joining Link


adf.ly - shorten links and earn money!
This tut is just simple as hell :D
You can use this to Spread and monetize
and BTW if your site have adsense it's a great combination :D
I didn't try to use a CPA Lead maybe you guys can try and if it's working give a feedback then I'll add it in the tut w/ your name to give credits :D

Traffic + adf.ly + adsense = profit :D


1. Register an account in adf.ly or other pay2click

2. Think of a popular game then find it's official page in facebook (you will notice that likers are about 100k+ it depends how popular the game is) Then search some info about the game if you didn't know it.

3. Create your link in adf.ly Masked your site to boost traffic and I recommend you to use the custom name coz you're going to need it to get the attention of the visitors

*Important* The custom name you're going to use must related in the game I suggest using the Company name.

4. Post it on their Official page you will notice if the page is very active you will get 300+ views a day :D

Example: just to clear it out if you find it too hard


adf.ly - shorten links and earn money!
I use the game Malaysia Ragnarok Online and go to their official page.
I masked my blog with adf.ly
Then post to their page
"Hey Korea Ragnarok Online (where the Ragnarok starts)
Spoils the Stats and Skill build in Renewal
(here comes the link) adf.ly.com/KRO

*Note* Custom name is important to attract the visitors
as what I did I use the KRO

 I found it by myself I didn't rip it Thumbsup

No comments:

Post a Comment